Clinical Psychology Field Supervisors
The UNSW Master of Psychology (Clinical) program works closely with Clinical Psychologists in the field to provide placement opportunities for trainees to gain experience in a range of clinical settings. These field placements are typically 40-days in duration and start in Jan/Feb or June/July of each year.
To qualify as a Field Supervisor for the program, the clinician would need to hold:
- AHPRA registration as a Psychologist with area of endorsement in Clinical Psychology; and
- Psychology Board of Australia approved Supervisor status for Higher Degree program.
Field Supervisors are appointed as Conjoint Lecturers of UNSW and have access to a range of benefits including:
• Subsidised supervision training and Master Classes
• UNSW Library access (including online access to journal articles and databases)
• School of Psychology Test Library access (for psychometric assessment kits and clinical resources)
• Subsidised parking on campus
For further information or to apply to become a Field Supervisor, please contact the Master of Psychology (Clinical) Placement Coordinator, Dr Chien Hoong Gooi, via email email@example.com.